Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Justice


One sad reality in the country today is the occurrence of so-called extra-judicial killings. Most of these killings remained unresolved to this day. My editorial cartoon tries to capture this societal ill.

When I hear reports about people being killed helplessly, I could not help but wonder. For how long will it remain as it is today making our society a very dangerous place to live. Is this the kind of society we want our children to inherit?

Extra-judicial killings have no place in a civilized society. We laws and order to follow. I am hoping that the next set of elected government officials will be able to offer solutions to this problem and that justice will be attained for those who have hungered for it for so long. I am just hoping.

No comments: