Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bulk food

it would help us out a LOT if you know of anyone that might be interested in any of the bulk food items, to please refer them to the blog to take advantage of what is there that they may be able to use. I want for this to work and be a helpful tool for those not able to access Bulk Foods items locally. The bigger the quantity we can order the better the price we are able to get. I priced items according to the bigger quantity. And that's OK, but, it would be good for others to join us and take advantage of the buys too. (Read: there is a limit to how much brown rice and oatmeal I can disguise in foods to use up the excess. :-) )

Speaking of using up oatmeal...Yesterday I made Baked oatmeal, and topped it with my homemade vanilla yogurt. I was attempting to reproduce the breakfast meal I had at a really nice Deli, Rebecca's, in Walnut Creek, OH a couple weeks ago. I was not disappointed. It was so good. And tasted just like the one I had down there. It uses the regular rolled oats, and my, but it was good. I'll share it here....to encourage you to enjoy a little taste of the Deli at breakfast sometime. So, if you aren't exactly all that excited for a bowl of regular cooked rolled oats, give this menu a try. You might just join the ranks of others that have come to enjoy eating this tastey grain dish, and reap the benefits of both the oats and the yogurt.Why are more people buying bulk foods today? They get better quality at a lower price. Now Bulk Foods Direct is able to combine its direct-supply relationships with the convenience of the web and home delivery to save you 40% on our high quality whey protein.

Bulk Foods Direct Whey Protein is one of the most powerful sources of protein nutrition available today; use it as the optimum choice for both muscle building and weight loss. Our instantized protein dissolves completely, is flavorless and can be incorporated in foods of all kinds.

No comments: