Monday, June 15, 2009

A Romantic Love Letter

I love you. I dare not say these words in front of her. Oh, yeah, I had the courage to atleast utter these words, but, never in succession. This is the feel from inside, but, never have I spoken or said “I love you”. Things were very fine between us in the beginning. I liked her more than what her liking was for me. My love for her transcended all boundaries. The time that we spent together was priceless and I could give everything that I have right now to get back to her. But, I could only wish to give. This negative attitude has for long prevailed in me and if given a chance, I will curb it. But, I know for a fact that this negative attitude will prevail in me. That is because, I have everything that I have right now, only after I became an unknown person to her. Yeah, right!! She knows so many people or better way to put it is, so many people know her, because of her beauty, her intelligence, her versatality, but, I am just a miniscule in front of her and it is very much immaterial whether I express my love for her or not. Now, I live very far away from her. Very far that only I can reach her, but, never she can and never she will. I remember and relish the time that we spent together. That big city, this small village, the pulsar180, the "Impossible is Nothing" attitude, the ice-cream parlours, the coffee shops and the list is endless. I cannot forget her. Now, I don't know from where the orders came. The order of avoiding me and not talking to me. But, I have two wild guesses. The order would have come from the "Land of largest Uranium reserve" because of the Nuclear deal or from the "Land of largest exporter of crude oil" because of the esclating oil prices. Yet, I abide by the rules and I don't disturb her, but, certainly I love her a lot. As Karla said, If fate doesn't make you laugh, then you are missing the joke. I missed the joke at first, but, not anymore. I now say without any fear - I love you India...

No comments: