Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girls pick their Bf???


Many youngsters feel that a beside,who renders unconditional support is far more dear than a BF.several youngsters these days are comfortable with their best friends rather than their boyfriends,more than a break up with their BFFs(best friend forever)as they believe that true friends are worth holding on to,through good and bad times.They tend to say"she is my best buddy who understands me and knows me at my best and worst and also how to handle me when I'm caught up in mini conflicts or any serious problems.The reason friend breakups are so painful is because,unlike romances,friendships rarely begin with an understanding.They are the ones who know us well.There are many things,which we cannot share with our friend that we tend to share with our friends.usually friendship grows with understanding when you see and accept each other's negative and positive qualities.but a relationship happens because of mutual or one-side attraction.Their is always a lurking fear that one can lose one's boyfriend if he discovers some not there with your best friend,who accept you conditionally.

No comments: