Sunday, May 24, 2009

Toronto Boot Camp

May I present to you the first Toronto Slop t-shirt. Dedicated to one of our favourite spots in the city, Gandhi Cuisine. Gandhi has been a staple of our crew for over 10 years, never going a few weeks without one, their butter chicken, malai kofta, korma and saag paneer are top quality, and I've yet to find anything quite like a Gandhi Rot in any other city I've visited. I have brought Gandhi on flights for friends across the country, and have had had requests to fedex it 3000 km's so it arrives the next day for lunch. Come celebrate with us as we proudly display this tribute on our hides. Limited to only 40 shirts, this article is for my local heads only. if you are a Gandhi head then this was made for you! $20 flat. Printed on slim ring-spun AAA cotton tees. S M L XL. If you want Toronto Boot Camp one, email me and grab one off me downtown.Each boot camp session gives clients the option of a four or eight-week program, with eight or sixteen sessions depending on the duration of the program. Physical fitness assessments, customized resistance training programs and other materials are included.

No comments: