Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love hurts your life


You make me cry
not because you hurt me
but because I'm so happy with you
yet you're not really here.
I love talking to you, yet I can't see you.
I love all those hugs and kisses you send me, Yet I can't feel them.
You make me feel loved and warm, yet you're not near or touching me.
Long distant love is what they call it, long distant pain is what I feel.
We've been together for a long time, Yet we really ain't together.
But soon it'll be over, soon I'll be in your arms, we're I'll find happiness in
a love that has always been mine, but haven't been able to live it...
Not really a poem but It does explain a very few things of all the
obstacles that come with a long distance realtionship...
What do you think is gona be work this kind of relationship?
your comments are greatly appreciated..
thats all for now... :)

No comments: